CALL INSPIRED PAINTING!

Sean Sbragia
541.525.4932
oregonsbragia@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scouting the Neighborhood

~~The sun has finally come out. I got a chance to walk around Creswell today handing out brochures and looking at the shape of peoples exterior paint. I focused on the newer section of First Street and it's adjacent side streets and cul-de-sacs. If you received my brochure I saw something on your home that said it needed repainting. (Thank you for checking out my site!)

~~I saw a lot of sloppy painted houses here in Creswell, a lot of cheap paint that is not holding up and showing it's poor original application. I saw a few that looked like they had obviously been painted by a do it yourself home owner(judging by quality and color choices like black high gloss trim. I saw a lot of very nice houses, newer homes that could use a special touch to give them the attention that they never were given when they were new.

~~I saw a freshly painted house with one of my Eugene competitor's signs still in the front yard. Almost instantly I was unimpressed and saw many signs of poor workmanship just looking at the front side. There were several spots missed and many where paint was in places where it should not have been. I quickly concluded that the property owner had been ripped off and that I could have done a much better job. Yes I left a brochure on their door. I will not say the name of the company, but I'll just say that they come up high on the list of google returns for Eugene house painter or Creswell House Painter.

~~If you take pride in your home and want to see it look better than it did when it was new, then please call Inspired Painting today! I will do it right the first time! You deserve to come home to a place that is beautiful and inviting! I can take care of that! Your neighbors will be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment