CALL INSPIRED PAINTING!

Sean Sbragia
541.525.4932
oregonsbragia@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Creswell Post Office Facade

Someone accidentally drove into the front of the local post office. The repairs were complete (grey spot in the middle of the building) and I was called to cover them up with a fresh coat of paint.
Here I have already power-washed the facade and masked off the windows and doors with plastic.


Here is the repair job. It looked pretty good but there were a few small cracks which I filled with grey caulk.

I did this by applying a very small bead and working it in with my fingers to avoid covering  the sandy texture.

Here with wet paint still in a few spots.

The repaired spot after paint.

The final product.


I picked the color "Bungalow Beige" to match the original color. I think it was a near perfect match.

No comments:

Post a Comment