CALL INSPIRED PAINTING!

Sean Sbragia
541.525.4932
oregonsbragia@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Like Button

I'm working on a rental house near campus. After 2 full days of hard and painful work I have managed to clean up the yard. You can actually see the house again from the street. The owners saw it when I was halfway done and were very impressed. The entire yard was completely overgrown. The weeds were as tall as me and the blackberrys were already taking over everywhere. It had not been mowed for a year and cared for in even longer. There was a very large tree limb that had fallen in the back. I trimmed back the bushes and other dead branches and removed all the waste to Lane Forest Products. There were 20 contractor's bags crammed full and a huge pile of branches.


I wish I had taken before pictures. It was quite a transformation. I will post the results soon after the tenants remove thier sofas from the front porch. I have some work to do on the inside replacing a few doors, patching some drywall and plaster, painting one room, and replacing the kitchen faucet, and bathroom light fixture, and cleaning. Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment